Urban Dictionary describes itself as "the dictionary you wrote." We looked up the word Benicia on the popular website and found seven entries. Some are amusing and truthful, while others are derogatory and offensive. All of them refer to the city of Benicia.
The top definition is the one that received the most upvotes. We've shared it below. Feel free to define Benicia yourself in the comments below this story:
Benicia is a town in northern California with approximately 28,000 people. CORRECT PRONOUNCIATION: Beh-nee-shah. No Be-Nee-See-Yahh crap please.
- a skateboard park on the top of Rose Drive, which means you need to have a car to get there.
- 1 McDonalds, 1 Taco Bell, and 5 Starbucks.
- 1st Street... and the dock at the end of 1st where all the kids go to smoke pot.
- 1 high school and 1 middle school. oh, and Liberty.
- Every teenager says he or she hates this place, but secretly loves it.
- Countless small beaches.
- Rich kids.
- Kids who act rich.
- ...police officers who give kids tickets for riding in empty parking lots because they have no way to get to the damn skateboard park on rose.
Person #1: Wanna go to Benicia?
Person #2: No.