If you're looking for something fun to do this Halloween weekend in Sonoma County, check out these events:
- Sonoma County's Midnight Sun Massive returns to Murphy's Irish Pub performing live for a fun Reggae Island Halloween Party. The 2011 Norbay Best World/Reggae Award Winners will perform their signature mix of Caribbean vibes and more. Costumes are encouraged or just come as you are to enjoy Murphy's wonderful food, drink and to dance. For more information, click here.
- Visit the Spider Hollow Haunted Barn located at the Adobe Pumpkin Farm at 2478 E Washington St, Petaluma, CA. This is the last weekend it will be open. The cost is $5 at the door, and ask about the family discount.
- The Sonoma Moose Lodge will be holding "A Spooktacular Halloween Dance" supporting the Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD) Foundation. The event includes dancing to BackTrax as well as Showcase The Band. There will be best costume prizes for best female and best male costume. For more information, click here.
- The Sonoma Valley Woman's Club Trustees are hosting a Halloween party with vocalist Dana Land and her "spell casters" this Saturday at 7 p.m. The party is a fundraiser for the Woman’s Club building fund. Tickets are $25 and available at Reader's Books or by calling 707-337-0700. There will be a costume contest and no-host wine and beer.
- The Women's Antique Vocal Ensemble will be performing at Mission San Francisco/Solano at Spain Street and First Street East. Tickets will be sold in advance at the Mission. There will be a performance of 15th and 16th century music recently discovered in Guatemala City after an earthquake destroyed a very old church. For more information, call 707-938-9560.
Do you have an event you'd like to tell our readers about? Post it directly on Patch. Click on Events, then Browse, then Add an Event.
For more events information, check our events pages: